As part of my chosen pathway I have been charged with setting up and running the official college podcast. I have initially agreed to submit one a month for the duation of my course as a starting point. The overall brief is to create a magazine style podcast, covering topics,issues and events relating to Blackburn college, its departments and it's students.
I am always up for a challenge and as such I have decided to create the first one ready for the first week back after half term, leaving me just two weeks.
After an initial production meeting a team was recruited to research,create and present the show which we envisage being two hours long. Content was discussed, the main focus this month being on UCAS applications and an interview with fine art tutor Richard Cross about a current exhibition at Blackburn Museum featuring staff and previous students of Blackburn College.
My next steps are to sort the computer system 'MYRIAD' out ready for playout, create the intros and promos and then I can begin recording the studio links
No comments:
Post a Comment