OK. I know it's only the first project but I want to make it count so after a weekend break I have decided that my initial thoughts were justified ie. I needed something which I could learn from, in particular the thought processes which go into creating a piece. However, I also felt that the piece itself needed to be relevant to the area in which I want to progress ie. sound, audio and radio. Now how is creating a painting going to be relevant to that? Well it just isn't is it!
So how am I going to make this work? Well using a range of media such as spoken audio,and music I intend to create an Audio CD featuring stories and legends of North Wales based on my own experience and research. Based on the sort of thing we would play on coach tours.
Well that's the plan anyway!


No comments:
Post a Comment