Sunday, 23 September 2012

Pathways - Camera familiarisation

Thursday (20/9/12) saw us embark on our second pathway session and after reviewing the footage of the Emma Pollock shoot we spent the morning re-familiarising ourselves with the studio cameras. In the afternoon we had a run-through with the location cameras and due to unforseen circumstances were then left to our own devices. Rather than spending the time pratting around we took the location cameras into the studio and set it up to record a fake interview (Ok so there was still an element of pratting around but it was done while using the cameras). I also managed to have a play with the studio lighting,setting it up as best I could with what was already available (I didn't fancy playing around with it too much in case I broke something!).
Below is some footage of our efforts that I have edited (please don't pay too much attention to the content and also bear in mind that the footage was shot with my own minicam and not one of the pro cameras).


No comments:

Post a Comment