Sunday, 9 December 2012
Beacon radio - December podcast update
The first thing to say is that we are heavily behind schedule, which in fairness should have been anticipated. with the increased workload and people all working on several projects of their own it has been a logistical nightmare to pull everyone together when needed and so the content has not come in as quickly as hoped. I have also probably been a little ambitious in my expectations with sourcing external content as I have spent most of the last month phoning and emailing people trying to organise interviews with organisations such as the King Georges Hall, Action Factory community arts, Blackburn youth zone and Blackburn with Darwen CVS. which has been very difficult but hey that's the nature of the industry were in after all.I also must say that we did lose a brilliant interview due to equipment failure. I have however, finally managed to secure an interview with Blackburn Youthzone which should hopefully suffice to fill one of the feature slots I had planned. I am also hoping that after speaking to the guys helping with the content that we should be able to pull things together over the next week or so.
Labels:
broadcasting,
media,
pathway,
projects,
radio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment