Friday, 12 October 2012

Media - First brief (3 minute moving image) Putting it together

The first step was to edit the 2 film clips (or so I thought). after uploading the clips to my laptop I found out that my laptop didn't recognise them (and neither did I). This was due to the fact that they were HD files, and so I needed to use the college software which (mistakenly) I believed would be similar to my own. How wrong I was. However, after a short introduction tutorial I found it relatively easy and edited the clips and converted them to a format recognised by my own software (example below):



Next I managed to collar a few of the students to put on film for the vox-pop (example below):

 


The next step was to select the photo's I wanted to include and start placing them into the film along with the annotation screens which I felt would be best done as I went along purely to help create the flow of the story.

Next came the soundtrack which of course had to be edited to fit just the photographic parts of the film - otherwise it would drown out the speech of the film clips.



And finally, to put it all together:


No comments:

Post a Comment